Friday, May 14, 2010

Twitter is Awesome

Gotta say thanks to Twitter and all my followers for cracking the writing whip on me.

Many of you have asked, plodded, and pleaded with me to blog.

A special thanks to DREW HAWKINS aka @drewhawkins in Twitterland. He's very instrumental in getting me to blog again.
Please visit his website to learn more about his more focused, AWESOME and unique way of implementing #Follow Friday. www.drewhawkins.org

There are so many things I wanted to share, but LIFE kept happening.

Because of your interest and a stern warning from the man upstairs, I am baaaacck!!!

You guys have my word that from this day forward I will blog on a regular basis.

Tonight my son is performing in the musical, THE MUSIC MAN, so I have to sign off now.

MOMMIE DUTY CALLS! I must answer!

Thanks for stopping by.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Drew Hawkins said...

Good to see you're back at it again!